What is dental implant ?
Implants are narrow pins made of pure titanium compatible that are inserted into the jaw bone. teeth can be attached to these implants.
How does dental implant done ?
Dental implants completed in several steps , below are the steps :
• Anorexia in the selected area
• placed implant in jaw bone
• connect implant in 12 until 24 weeks
• design temporary prosthesis on implant
• put the tooth on the implant
When do you need implant ?
• if have single or set of tooth missing
• if you have a space between your tooth
• if they are too close
• one or two implant can support more than one tooth each
What happen after implant ?
After implant , the bone must grow in jaw and fuse . these take few months or some times in take sooner. Then , you may have temporary denture in the certain time , dentures need some changes to fit after surgery , and healing cap will be replaced onto the implant to protect it.
Implants are the safest treatment . in fact, must say implant is like natural tooth. And for long term you have them if you take care of them. Implants helps you to have a beautiful smile, Increases self-confidence and eliminates the problems you've had with eating.
For more information fill out consulting form.