What is face lift ?
Face lift is known as Rhytidectomy is a kind of cosmetic surgery procedure to create younger skin and appearance in your face. The procedure can reduce the sagging or folds of skin on the cheeks and jawline and other changes in the shape of your face that occur with increasing of age.
Why should we do face lift ?
Drooping and skin changes are the reason people may look for lifting surgery. skin modification depends on common factors.
• age increasing
• weight loss
• usage cigarette
• usage alchol
• Direct exposure to sunlight for a long time
With age of increasing , the skin also has a shrinkage and wrinkle condition, which also reduces the elasticity of the skin and reduces the fats under the skin. This process loosens the tissues around the eyes and the lower jaw, and the face looks foolish and tired.
Who need face lift ?
People with loose skin and wrinkles on their facial skin are good candidates for facial lifting. In general, people can be evaluated with the following points:
• Having a deep wrinkly from the nasal side to the mouth
• Having excess fat in the neck, loose skin, the presence of wrinkly and vertical pillars in the neck
• Existence of deep wrinkles in the species and specificity of the skin's slack on the lining of the bumps
How face lift performed ?
Face lift started under general anesthetic . In the lift surgery, the incisions are cut into large or small types of surgery. The cuts start from ear and continue to the back of the ear.
What should do after face lift ?
• 24 hours after the facial lift, a physician examines if removed or drained.
• After lifting take cold compress to reduce swelling , recommended the ice cream for three days,
• The examination of all skin points should be investigated for the purpose of not collecting blood. If your skin has severe dark or dark areas, you should check your doctor.
• take bath after 48 of lift
• In the first week, all sutures are removed, it should be noted that depending on the patient's condition, some stitches may be removed on the 9th day.
• You need to go to a doctor after a fourteenth person's lift.
• Two weeks before and after the forearm should be avoided, smoking should be avoided, aspirin should be discontinued from the 14 days before the lift.
• It is advisable to give a full list of prescription drugs to the surgeon before using the lifts
For more information fill out the following consultation form.