What is sleeve weight ?
Sleeve surgery or Weight loss or Bariatric surgery is a surgical weight loss process in which the stomach is reduced about 15 % of normal size. In this surgery ,a part of stomach is removed which leaves weight loss. After surgery the person eat less and feels full soon therefore he feels less hungry . This procedure is usually performed by Laparoscopy
Who should take sleeve surgery ?
• We recommend this method for patients with a fat percentage of 40 to 45.
• People with obesity like hypertension, fatty liver or other complications, and BMI 35 and above can also benefit from this practice.
• Patients who are obese from the lower part of the body and lower in the trunk look like pears are more likely to benefit from this action.
• pay attention , that weight will loose very slowly so with other surgeries you need to follow a definite exercise and eating program but sleeve surgery is permanent method for weight loose and it cannot be reversed .
How sleeve surgery performed ?
During surgery, the surgeon creates 1 to 5 small incisions in the abdomen (which minimizes scarring and scarring after gastric stenosis), uses a variety of laparoscopic instruments and takes up about 80% of your stomach. After surgery, the "pipe" remains a mosaic that connects the esophagus to the small intestine.
After surgery, the stomach is much smaller and, as a result, you feel tired and lose weight for long periods of time. This procedure is done by laparoscopy and lasted for 1 to 2 hours.
Stomach Surgery is performed for patients of different ages, from children to elders.
What happen after sleeve surgery ?
In the sleeve surgery, about 80% of the stomach is removed.
• Feels less hungry
• after meal , will be staffed sooner
• losing 75 % of extra weight
• Health problems associated with obesity are improved or treated.
For more information fill out the following consultation form.